Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Way to Go Girls!

Wow!
I have had so much fun reading all of your comments and answers to our questions this week! I think we are getting the hang of this online Bible Study/Fellowship! I don't know about you girls, but I like it!

I sent an email out earlier today saying that I wasn't going to post a study this week to give everyone a chance to catch up. Also, starting Monday we are switching gears a little. We will begin to look at our carnal nature and what God's Word has to say about that.

If you want to get a head start, you can cross reference some verses on "flesh", "carnal nature", "soul", etc. Remember, our subject is "Lord, Help Me I'm Human!"

I pray you have a wonderful rest of the week and that you seek His face, love His Word, and know His Truth!

love ya!
Dorinda

No comments: