Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Women's Conference

I just wanted to remind you all that the annual Women's Ministries Conference is coming up on October 19 and 20 in Jacksonville, Arkansas.

There is a $35 Registration fee and if you want to spend the night, the hotel is $23/person for the night. Please see Sis. Ruby as soon as possible if you would like to go. I am working hard on figuring out a way to go myself. I will be there for the Friday evening service. I would love to see our group represented well!

Also, in case you don't know, you are a part of our WM group by being a member of this Bible Study! Any time you see a WM meeting announced, that is an invitation to YOU! WMs is a vital ministry of our church and supports great missionary endeavors. I encourage each of you to give to WMs even if you are like me and can't make all the meetings. You can mark your envelope WMs on Sundays.

One last thing, I want us all to get together for an in person time of fellowship before this year is up. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know!

Have a great day!
Dorinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a busy week(s) so I was behind in the study. I believe if it is a lengthy study 2 weeks may be needed. Also, I am glad you had the links it made looking up info so much easier for me. I really relate to Romans 7:15. But like the end of the chapter thanks be to God for Jesus that he saved me and always forgives me. (I still mess up)
Sherry