Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Truth

Truth is an over used word these days.

It has become a relative term, defined by whoever speaks most persuasively.

But......

Truth is Truth!

It is not relative.
Truth in it's basic nature cannot be diluted.

Why do we manipulate it for our benefit?
Why do we feel that if we don't speak it all we will look better?

Truth.

Basic.
Simple.
Truth.

God's Word has much to say about this word:


Ps 86:11 -Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Ps 119:43 - Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.

Ps 145:18 -The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Wow!
If I call to Him in TRUTH, He will be near to me!

Lord, I call out to you! I am a sinner, saved by Your grace. I am nothing without You. I need You. There are so many times I depend upon myself rather than upon You. Please forgive my stupidity and help me to want You more! Make me like You in every way!

May you seek Him in Truth today!

blessings!
dorinda

No comments: