Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ayangue, Ecuador

Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Hi everyone! Everyone is doing well and working hard in Ayangue, Ecuador!




I have two pages written for this blog post. I carefully saved it to a jump drive and rode in the work van down to the internet spot in Ayangue. But, alas, we are in South America where all of the word processing programs are in the beautiful Spanish language and are not microsoft 2007 compatible.


All of my hard work painfully writing my descriptions of this beautiful country translated to a bunch of squares and rectangles on the screen in front of me. :(



I promise I will post it when we get back in the states if not sooner.


I just wanted everyone to know that this team is working hard and everyone is well! The only bouts of sickness have been sea sickness on our whale watching tour Sunday. Other than that this trip has been almost perfect!


Much love to you all. Please keep us in your prayers. We want to finish the jobs we were given by the time we close up shop tomorrow.


Hopefully there will be pictures at least in this post.


Love you all!


Pastor Rusty, Dorinda
and the hardworking MAPS team of WM First Assembly of God

Okay, the pictures posted, but don´t let them fool you. We are working our tushies off! These are just pictures of the gorgeous scenery from our hotel. The other 2 photos are of the service in Salinas or La Libertad <(sp?).



2 comments:

Beth said...

Go Red Wolves. I love that Pastor Rusty is wearing an ASU shirt in Ecuador! I can't wait to hear all the stories and see pictures.

Anonymous said...

WOW, this looks amazing...
what an experience!

My blog has sent your blog a tree...check it out when you have a moment...