Saturday, July 26, 2008

Need Glasses for the Hannah Montana 3-D Movie?

Ok. We went to our local Wal-mart to pick up our free 3-D glasses for the Hannah Montanna movie coming on tonight, but lo and behold, they were all out and have been for the past 3 weeks.

I did a quick on-line search and found the simple solution. Haven't tested it out yet, but right now, I am a hero to my 9 year old.... We shall see!

Get an old jewel cd case with clear plastic.
Take your average household blue and red sharpies.
Measure where your daughter's eyes will be and and draw the circles.
Color one circle red and one blue.

Have your HM fan hold the case up to their face to look thru the red/blue circles and voila! It should be the same effect as if they had the wal-mart glasses.

So, if you tried this, let me know how it works. I am typing this while the rest of my family is looking for the markers. (We will probably have to go back to Wal-Mart to get the sharpies....)

What would we do with out Sam?

blessings,
dorinda

It works!!!
A couple of things to keep in mind:
-take off the bottom half of the cd case
-make sure your child only puts the back side to their face- or they will have red and blue circles on their eyes
-squares might work better than circles- and make them way bigger than their eyes.

Have fun!
db

1 comment:

Glenda McMath said...

We found a pair that Taylor left here - and Macy wore them...so cute. I tried them and they gave me a major headache! Didn't like the red/blue lens thingie!