Ladies Weekend '09 -
"Finding Treasure in YOUR Jar of Clay"
We have a great schedule lined up for you ladies and our very own
Karate Woman will be here!
She showed up for service Sunday to help us announce our Retreat!
It is not too late to sign up - and we have some generous donors who contributed some scholarship money. If you would like to attend and aren't sure about your finances, just call the church office (870-735-1907) for a registration form. After completing the form, write SCHOLARSHIP at the top. In order to receive the donor money, you need to have your form in the office by Thursday, February 19th.
I hope to see YOU this weekend!
February 20th, 21st, and 22nd
First Assembly of God
513 N. Missouri St.
West Memphis, AR 72301
All Ladies are invited!
Sunday’s Special Guest Speakers:
Roy and Vickie Smeya with special music by their son, Shanon and Laura Smeya
Assemblies of God World Missionaries to Latin America
Saturday Speakers include Laurie Adams, Dorinda Blann, Kay Dragges, Jackie Harrel, Becky Harness and LaVaye Harness.
· A Taste of the Town: Encouragement for us all
· Be Anxious for Nothing: God’s treasures for us when we go through difficult times
· 40 Below: Bridging the gap in WM ministry for Ladies under 40
· Living in a Triage State of Mind: Making Life Enjoyable again after the Havoc of Life
· Five Treasures Every Child Should Have: Give them what they REALLY need.
· It's aPARENT You're Single: Being a Single Mom with the Help of the Heavenly Father
· Some Things are Worth Fighting For: Staying in the ring when life throws you a curve
· The M.O.T.L.E.Y. Crew: Moms of Teens Leading, Entrusting and Yielding to Christ