Friday, December 12, 2008

Trusting God Today with a Dear Friend for her Baby


My lifelong "bestest" friend sent me a text message in the wee hours of the morning that said,

"Not Good- 911".


My heart sank as I shot up to call her.


Her daughter, my daughter's best friend, was in the ER with an infection in her spinal fluid.

The official name of what they are looking at is Meninga Insephilitus. (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly.)


Ashlyn needs your prayers. Please pray fervently for her. She is a beautiful young 13 year old who is smart, athletic, and hilarious! She has a talent of memorizing movie scripts by hearing them one time. She and my daughter can mimic scenes from movies- doing the voice impressions and all. Ashlyn is a joy! Ashlyn needs a miracle.


So~ I beg you, please pray for Ashlyn, and her parents Byron and Melanie.


They don't have a lot of answers right now, and Ashlyn is NOT in ICU~ which is a good thing. The doctors need to find the right antibiotics to administer to fight the infection. Please pray for the doctors and nurses.


God is a great God. He is Jehovah Rapha- the Lord our Healer.


Thanks for your prayers!


You may send Ashlyn your encouraging words at:

wmfirstassembly at yahoo. com

Please type "for Ashlyn" in the subject line.


Thanks again!

Blessings,

dorinda

No comments: