Saturday, April 4, 2009

Passion Week

This week is one of my favorite weeks of the year~ the week we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I hope each day to , pick a person from the gospels and see Passion Week through their eyes. I have no clue what these people were thinking except for what God's Word tells us, but I would like to imagine.


So, who would you like to read about? Peter? John? Mary Magdalene? Mary the Mother of Jesus? The guy who carried the cross? Judas? The High Priest?


Think about it and give me some feedback. I want to learn and study these people more than I ever have.


And what about you?

How do you see Passion Week?


Easter Eggs?

Bunnies?

Baskets?

New Clothes?

Spring?

Complete sacrifice?

Death?

Victory?


Whatever your thoughts are of this sacred time of remembrance, I pray that you know without a shadow of a doubt that the price for your sins has been paid by the blood of one man~ the Son of the One True God. ~But~ He did NOT stay dead. The power of His Holy Spirit raised Him up and He now sets at the right hand of God the Father!


And most imporantly,


He

Loves

YOU!


blessings!

dorinda


ps~ give me some feedback!

:D

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I can't imagine how Mary (the mother of Jesus) must have felt. The Mel Gibson movie touched on it, but in real life I can only envision screaming, great despair ...

I look forward to seeing who you choose.

Blessings!
b

Anonymous said...

It's a week of hope and a promise that anyone who will humble themselves before the Lord can have a second chance.

Anonymous said...

It's a week of hope and a promise that anyone who will humble themselves before the Lord can have a second chance.