Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Blog to Check Out Today

I guess this is just an emotional week for me, because I have crying at the drop of a hat.

Crying when I drop my kids off at school.
Crying over the sick and ailing.
Crying over news stories.
Crying over prayer requests.
Crying over blogs I read.

So, I want to share one source of my tears. (Don't worry, it's not awful, just heart wrenching.)

Please log on to my fellow blogger's site here. Ilona and her husband Mike are Assembly of God missionaries to Mexico. I can't even begin to spell the name of the city. :0)

Also, you might have noticed the new prayer link on the right hand side of my blog. My heart's prayer is that you will daily pray for the new unreached people's group that will appear in the sidebar. Prayer is SO important.

Another link to visit daily is our church's prayer blog. There are prayer requests listed. I love it because during my prayer time, I just log on and go through the list of the prayer needs. Thanks to Laurie for setting this up and keeping it going.

Beloved Mama Prays is another awesome prayer blog. She has a dedicated team of people praying for requests that people send her. What an awesome ministry!

Spend some time in prayer today!

blessings and prayers!
dorinda

No comments: