Monday, March 16, 2009

Daily Video Devotion

Good Morning!

The title says "Daily Video Devotion"- but if you know me.... daily will be stretching it! :)

So, we will go day by day and see how this works!
I am stretching myself and trying very hard to be obedient to all that God wants me to do!

Now, Mary Beth, my friend from CBC tells me I can imbed the facebook video on my blog thing here.....

so..... let me see if this brown haired (graying brown) blonde at heart girl can figure out how to "imbed" a facebook video on her blog. If you see the video - you know I succeeded.
If you don't see a video, then know that I am screaming, "Ruuuuuuuussssssttttyyyyyyyyy!"
:D


3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Told ya so!

I would love to do this too... all I need is a web cam... or a MAC!

Treasure Seeker said...

thanks mary beth!!! you are sooo smart!
and apparently, I am getting there!! ha! i did this ALL by myself! - with God's guiding hand of course. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I felt as if you were talking directly to me. One of my favorite passages - thanks for sharing.
Lynn