Wednesday, March 18, 2009

God has Placed Potential in You!

God never ceases to amaze me.

Where I am scattered brained and unorganized, HE has a divine plan for even the smallest of details!

Rusty and I did a baby dedication Sunday. He held the beautiful baby girl in his arms and said, "God has placed potential inside of you."

Wow~!
When we were conceived, God placed inside EACH of us the potential we needed for LIFE!

Did ya get that?!

At conception, He placed your DNA in you for everything you would need in life.

Isaiah 46:3,4 says,
"............you whome I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to you old age and gray hairs. I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you!"

Did you get all that?

He not only knows where you are right now, He has CONTINUED to uphold you SINCE you were conceived!
(How's that for a pro-life message?!)

Anyway, even to our old age and gray hairs (that we cover up with stuff in a bottle!), He has a plan for us and sustains us for that plan!

So, if He put the potential inside of us~ and He is sustaining us...or keeping that potential,
if we are not living UP to that potential, what is wrong?

I would say it would be in our decisions.

Remember:
Decisions Determine Destiny

First of all ~
Have you made the Decision to accept Christ as your Savior?

Have you made the Decision to submit daily to HIS will for your life?

When we do those two very important things, then we are on the right track to ~
Living up to the Potential He has placed inside of us!

I pray this word ministers to your heart today!
Below is my video devotion for this same scripture.

Have a blessed day!
dorinda


No comments: